Thursday, June 23, 2011

poseidon, it's over now

I played bass-guitar when I was with Poseidon

Poseidon? Neptune? The God of the sea?
Nope. It was my band. Founded on April (or march? or may? sorry guys, I forget it). We are Tita (as the vocalist), Oggy (as the guitar 1), Iyank (as the guitar 2), Me (as the bass-guitar), and restu (as the drummer)

Time's up.
Tita's gone. She moved to jakarta. She left us. So we are poseidon minus vocalist.
then Iyank, he quit. He wanna stay focus to national examination. I remember, he asked me:
I: Nad, I wanna quit. Would you stay there? Or quit?
N: I dunno.. hmm.. maybe.. err I'm confused. I wanna quit but I love playing bass guitar
I: Just follow your heart then 

Really, I wanna quit since tita left us.
Then poseidon changed its name. Vertical option.
Meaningless.

And that time, last 2 february, I kicked out. Replaced with....someone.
Damn.

Do you know?
It hurts.


I can't forgive the-man-who-kicked-me-out at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment