Tuesday, May 22, 2012

it's been almost a year, abandoned..

it's been a fucking long time since my last update. I miss this blog so damn much! august 2011 and now may 2012 is almost end. around 9 months,right?

the stories I've been through was so complicated at all.

first, i'd like to tell y'all that I wasnt going around with him anymore.. someone whom I called "singa". he's gone, he deserve this and I deserve much better. I aint gonna regret this! :-)
kinda embarassing u know to read those old posts.. it was so "alay" -_____-

almost a year in SMAN1C, I finally foung my besties here! the most alay and ummh insane persons in TEBS. I spend my time with 'em all. I'll tell you later bout them all ;-)

I officially became LAREPA'34! ini ekskul pecinta alam ya hahah, dilantik desember kemarin. it was tiring but it has lot of precious moments.. brotherhood,maybe?

I got my first accident with mas supri last december,too :p December was so damn cool to remember :p

and now I'm movin forward towards ma future.. mendekati penjurusaaaaan -_____- ngga kerasa, first year in high school is almost over :-)

and after this everlasting journey (and I havent finished this,yet), I learn so damn much lesson
that the clock wont stop ticking
conflict rises and falls
matureness come c;pser as we grows up
people changed
and I moved on ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment